I have a huge project coming due very soon. It’s taken up 3-4 nights a week plus weekends for the past few months. Today, I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get out. So I did a little work on the project this morning, found a trail not far away, and spent the next 2 hours walking, hearing trees groan in the wind, spotting cardinals dart here and there, and clearing my head. Sometimes, when I’m in the middle of something that requires intense effort and attention, I don’t take the time to breathe. I breathed today and it feels good. What’s the last thing you did to take a break?
March 20, 2010
Clearing my head
By Brian Webb
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 20th, 2010 at 2:27 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Check out our TV STiNKS gear
- Looking for info on these PE Aaron Judge samples in his size and best place to sell. Input appreciated!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @TheJudge44 Look familiar? :) https://t.co/l5ZCUliKpM 3 weeks ago
- @TheJudge44 Did you happen to donate a bunch of your shoes to a thrift store in Tampa recently? 3 weeks ago
- True and effective! @SocialRugratsLA @H_Durenberger @FoolProofme @Dalat_Media_Lit @san_pawan @ashleyetmorgan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- True and effective! @jenna_puckett @akiramorita @mattellis2000 @mpalko @groveschoolnc @srwebb @daverendall https://t.co/7WnZiZIywq 1 year ago
Join 281 other subscribers