I have a huge project coming due very soon. It’s taken up 3-4 nights a week plus weekends for the past few months. Today, I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get out. So I did a little work on the project this morning, found a trail not far away, and spent the next 2 hours walking, hearing trees groan in the wind, spotting cardinals dart here and there, and clearing my head. Sometimes, when I’m in the middle of something that requires intense effort and attention, I don’t take the time to breathe. I breathed today and it feels good. What’s the last thing you did to take a break?
March 20, 2010
Clearing my head
By Brian Webb
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 20th, 2010 at 2:27 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Check out our TV STiNKS gear
- Dear Client! A virtual card you have ordered is now ready but not active. In order to activate it, p… Read more at twtr.to/p4GnpM 3 years ago
- Dear Customer 3 years ago
- good afternoon twittermail 3 years ago
- 100% cotton high quality jerseys limit promotion 50% OFF,only today delicately packed ! fb.me/Lgo2sn4H 3 years ago
- Nouveaux sacs de style pour chaque style: 75% 0FF Promotions fb.me/3aN2QCyt5 3 years ago