One of the reasons I started TV STINKS was to encourage people to get outside more often. The American Hiking Society is putting on their annual National Trails Day with events across the country. Check out the link for happenings near you, and if there’s no official event, get outside and enjoy the day anyway.
May 24, 2012
National Trails Day – Saturday, June 2nd
By Brian Webb
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 24th, 2012 at 10:12 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Check out our TV STiNKS gear
Like us on facebook!
Follow TV STiNKS on Twitter
- Looking for info on these PE Aaron Judge samples in his size and best place to sell. Input appreciated!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @TheJudge44 Look familiar? :) https://t.co/l5ZCUliKpM 2 months ago
- @TheJudge44 Did you happen to donate a bunch of your shoes to a thrift store in Tampa recently? 2 months ago
- True and effective! @SocialRugratsLA @H_Durenberger @FoolProofme @Dalat_Media_Lit @san_pawan @ashleyetmorgan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- True and effective! @jenna_puckett @akiramorita @mattellis2000 @mpalko @groveschoolnc @srwebb @daverendall https://t.co/7WnZiZIywq 1 year ago
Join 281 other subscribers
Leave a Reply